Monday, February 24, 2014

Nee the seamstress

Not quite.  I've been taking my courses and I absolutely love it!  Is it my calling?  Not really but I really enjoy this as a hobby.  It's amazing how simple things are and we pay so much for what it is.  


Now please do not critique, I know it isn't the best.  My first time but I'm gonna practice! Practice makes perfect!



So this past class I took a course on stitches and appliqués.  Taylor, my partner with TeeNee Tutus, would be so proud of me.  Stitching the appliqués requires patience.  Doing nails I tend to zoom through things but this skill has taught me to do it ease and let the machine do it's course.  Simply saying I had an amazing time. That machine was pretty fun to play with!  It was fun!  Into my next project.... Pillow making.


No comments:

Post a Comment