Monday, April 21, 2014

Nee with two babies!

II'm prego!  What!?  I'm prego???  

My tentative plan was yes, have a kid 2-3 years apart.  Get into it, diapers in and out, set go!  Struggle the next 5 years, and then life will be a breeze.  Ha!  

We are super thrilled and excited for our new arrival.  Baby's due in November.  Boy or girl?  Not sure, but the Chinese gender prediction says.... Drum roll please... GIRL!  (Poor Paul) 

I found out exactly on March 23rd to be exact.  Paul was away in Las Vegas. I was actually picking him up the next morning.  I know they say, take the test in the morning, but I've been counting my days, tracking everything bit by bit.  Of course stress can tweek things a bit, but this time, I felt different.  Honestly, I've been on an eating storm and I needed a positive prego test to tell me I wasn't just a fat girl.   So I did it.  This time it showed up so fast and vibrant!  Ava's was so faint, I had to literally text my friend to see if my eyes weren't playing games.  When the 2nd line showed... I did the happy dance, in silence cause ava was asleep.  We're having a baby!!!  


Now how did I tell Paul??  Well... Since it was so last minute, I took out some markers and paper and did some nee-tastic creative art skills.  I figured, I'm his chauffeur so why not do a sign.


Six in the morning came and off we went to pick up daddy at the airport.  I drove up with the sign on the door, he walks, opens and sits.  Says hi and takes the paper and lays it on the dash board.  Hahahaha typical man.  

Me:  "ahem.  Did you read the sign?"
Paul:  "yeah cute.  Thanks." 
Me:  "can you please reread it again?"
Paul: "ok.... Oh! You're pregnant!  Cool!  Sorry I'm so tired from Vegas." 
Me: lol.... 

Is he thrilled?  Yes he is. He's been wanting it more than I have!  As for Miss Ava, I'm not quite sure if she knows what's going on.  Pass two weeks, she's been changing so much!  I know she's gonna be a wonderful sister.  She has a sweet gentle soul.  Nurturing??  No but loving yes. She's gonna be a great buddy to the baby to be!  I'm happy!!

So I announced to everyone on easter.  I'm 8 weeks.  Gosh, so early?  Don't you wanna wait till end of the first??  No.  That's not me.  I can't lie.  I can't hide.  I'm too excited.  It's life!  A celebration!  I'm having a baby!   



8 weeks:
Kidney bean size
Sickness:  every now and then, belling rolls. Ack 
Food:  steak and chips yum 
Weight: 2lbs. I'm showing!!! 
Pros:  awesome hair and skin
Cons:  slow and sluggish and pants are flipping over.  

Thank you for all the wishes and hugs and support!  I can't wait to share more of my baby #2 journey with you!  

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment